Dr. Patrik Gisel
Swiss citizen, member of the Board since 16 May 2014, elected until 2017.
Education: Degree in Business Management, and awarded a doctorate by the University of St. Gallen HSG
1987-1993 Swiss Bank Corporation; 1993-1994 consultant at the Boston Consulting Group, Zurich. 1994-1999 Departmental and section head at the Swiss Bank Corporation/UBS in Zurich. Raiffeisen Switzerland cooperative, St. Gallen: 2000-2005 Head of the departement Corporate Development, Finance and IT. 2005-2015: Head of the departement Market and Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board since 2002. Since October 2015 CEO of Raiffeisen Switzerland.
Further activities and mandates
- President of the Board of Directors, Notenstein La Roche Privatbank AG, St. Gallen
- President of the Board of Directors, Helvetia Holding AG, St. Gallen
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Pfandbriefbank Schweizerischer Hypothekarinstitute (mortgage bond bank of the Swiss mortgage institutions), Zurich
- Member of the Board of Directors, Swiss Bankers Association's, Basel
- Member of the Board of Directors, ARIZON Sourcing AG, St. Gallen
- Member of the Board of Directors, Leonteq AG, Zurich
- Member of the Board, deposit protection association for Swiss banks and securities dealers
- Member of the Executive Committee of UNICO Banking Group Brussels
- Member of the Board of Directors, Ergis AG, Wald/AR
- Member of the Executive Committee, Verein Betula, Romanshorn
- Lecturer, University of Zurich, Zurich