Terms of participation Twitter competition
The competition is not linked to Twitter and is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by these platforms. The organiser is the sole contact person and responsible for the event.
1) The competition starts on 27/10/2017 at 14:00 and ends on 30/10/2017 at 23:59 o'clock.
2) There will be two raffles for an entry to the TEDxZurich on 17 November 2017.
3) The competition will be held in English and German.
4) Participation will be through an answer to the tweet. The organizer account is to be mentioned in the participation tweet (@sixgroup).
5) It is not allowed to create multiple accounts in order to participate in the lottery several times. Also, the same tweets may not be posted or retweeted multiple times to increase your chances of winning. Otherwise, the participant will be excluded from the prize.
6) Comments that violate Twitter's policy or copyright will be removed upon notice without notice. The participant is thus excluded from the prize.
7) Adults who have their legal residence in Switzerland are entitled to participate.
8) The winners will be informed via Twitter's reply or message function. Each winner must send their address data to the organizer as a private message within 24 hours via the Twitter account. If a winner fails to register within this period, another winner will be drawn.
9) The address data of the winners will only be collected for the purpose of sending the prizes won. They are not stored or passed on to third parties.
10) Legal action and cash payment of the prize are excluded.