Swiss citizen, member of the Board since 29 May 2013, elected until 2017. Education: Graduate degree in Business Administration (HEC), University of Lausanne and Advanced Management Program, Harvard Business School, Boston.
1984–1987 International Operational Audit, Nestlé SA, Vevey. 1987–1999 Various roles with Credit Suisse, Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne. 1999–2002 Member of the Executive Board (2002 Chief Executive Officer) Private Banking Switzerland, Credit Suisse, Zurich. 2002–2008 Chief Executive Officer, Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, Lausanne. 2008–2012 Chief Executive Officer, HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) SA & Country Manager Switzerland HSBC, Geneva. 2010–2012 Regional Chief Executive Officer, Global Private Banking, Europe, Middle East and Africa, HSBC, Geneva.
Further activities and mandates
- Member of the Board of Directors, Maus Frères SA, Geneva
- Member of the Board of Directors, Kudelski S.A., Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne
- Member of the Board of Directors, Lombard Odier, Geneva
- Member of the Foundation Board, Schweizer Berghilfe, Adliswil
- Member of the Foundation Board, Study Center Gerzensee, Foundation of Swiss National Bank
- Member of the Foundation Board, Swiss Finance Institute, Zurich
- Member of the future of the financial centre advisory board