The RC assumes the duties of the Board of Directors in the framework of SIX Group Ltd’s risk management in accordance with the risk policy. Furthermore, the RC carries out tasks related to the operations of the business area Securities Services.
Dr. Patrik Gisel
Swiss citizen, member of the Board since 16 May 2014, elected until 2020. Education: Degree in Business Management, and awarded a doctorate by the University of St. Gallen HSG
1987-1993 Swiss Bank Corporation; 1993-1994 consultant at the Boston Consulting Group, Zurich. 1994-1999 Departmental and section head at the Swiss Bank Corporation/UBS in Zurich. Raiffeisen Switzerland cooperative, St. Gallen: 2000-2005 Head of the departement Corporate Development, Finance and IT. 2005-2015: Head of the departement Market and Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board since 2002. Since October 2015 CEO of Raiffeisen Switzerland.
Further activities and mandates
- President of the Board of Directors, Notenstein La Roche Privatbank AG, St. Gallen
- President of the Board of Directors, Helvetia Holding AG, St. Gallen
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Pfandbriefbank Schweizerischer Hypothekarinstitute (mortgage bond bank of the Swiss mortgage institutions), Zurich
- Member of the Board of Directors, Swiss Bankers Association's, Basel
- Member of the Board of Directors, ARIZON Sourcing AG, St. Gallen
- Member of the Board of Directors, Leonteq AG, Zurich
- Member of the Board, deposit protection association for Swiss banks and securities dealers
- Member of the Executive Committee of UNICO Banking Group Brussels
- Member of the Board of Directors, Ergis AG, Wald/AR
- Member of the Executive Committee, Verein Betula, Romanshorn
- Lecturer, University of Zurich, Zurich