SIX sucht hoch qualifizierte und engagierte Mitarbeitende vor allem mit Informatik- und Finanz-Hintergrund – aber auch solche mit einschlägigen Erfahrungen aus anderen Branchen.
Business Services Support Specialist
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide ongoing customer helpdesk support of business applications:
- Deliver a first level support service receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone and e-mail;
- Ensure a prequalification of all support tickets and maintain incident tracking system updated from the input of issues through the resolutions, including any necessary escalation;
- Maintain a high degree of customer service; provide status updates to customers and verify the quality of service when incidents are closed;
- Manage and safeguard the confidentiality, performance and availability of our business applications.
- Identify and report issue to second level teams if need exists:
- Associate incidents to known errors or problems
- Allocate technical calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents.
- Provide reporting Helpdesk procedures:
- Preserve and grow the knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services;
- Document all identified solutions in the Knowledge Management platform.
- Participate in new customer projects.
- Fluent in German, French and English (both oral and written)
- Education level: Bac+2 / Bachelor in Technical Studies
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in remote technical support gained in a similar environment;
- Experience in the payment industry would be a very strong advantage;
- Ability to use Ticketing systems and disposition tools, MS Office, Internet, Outlook;
- Curious, passionate for IT and self-learner;
- Knowledge of IT networks and Operating Systems is a strong asset;
- Service minded, active listening, attention to detail and result oriented profile;
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical users;
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and stress with customers;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Great adaptability and team spirit.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the Six Group Human Resources department (email@example.com), under the reference number CF1716.
- Back-office Funktionen
- Payment Services
- Fachfunktion ohne Führungsverantwortung