SIX sucht hoch qualifizierte und engagierte Mitarbeitende vor allem mit Informatik- und Finanz-Hintergrund – aber auch solche mit einschlägigen Erfahrungen aus anderen Branchen.
Merchant Setup Specialist with Dutch
Your responsibilities will be :
- Input and upload new client account information in a timely an accurate manner into various database system,
- Make changes and additions to clients’ accounts including contact information and address,
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents and check completed work for accuracy,
- Comply with data integrity and security policies,
- Proper Dissemination of the necessary information on interfaces,
- Close cooperation with Sales Department.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English and Dutch,
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
- Ability to perform datas entry with little or no errors,
- Ability to prioritize and work under a deadline,
- Team oriented with a positive attitude,
- this position has growth potential for the individuals who are self-started and are taking initiative.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw - we are conveniently located just right next to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station in Warsaw. Apply today!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back-office Funktionen
- Payment Services
- Fachfunktion ohne Führungsverantwortung