SIX sucht hoch qualifizierte und engagierte Mitarbeitende vor allem mit Informatik- und Finanz-Hintergrund – aber auch solche mit einschlägigen Erfahrungen aus anderen Branchen.
Business Engineer (m/f)
The business engineer will support the growth strategy by working in various projects in close collaboration with the customers, the sales teams and the implementation teams. The business engineer is responsible to:
- Clarify and formalise the customer needs into unambiguous requirements;
- Design the solution in collaboration with the IT departments;
- Support the project definition: business case, plan, work packages, estimates, milestones;
- Monitor and support the implementation and validation of the solution;
- Manage and maintain system documentation (interfaces, requirement traceability);
- Plan, coordinate and monitor implementation tasks.
Requirements elicitations technics;
Strong analytical, conceptual reasoning and modelling skills;
Good knowledge of communication, problem solving and decision making techniques;
Broad IT knowledge: Database, SQL, network, Software lifecycle, basic SQL knowledge required;
Experience in project work and project management skills;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, on a team or individual basis, under pressure with tight deadlines.
BAC + 4/5 in IT or equivalent experience.
At least 5 years experiences as Business Analyst, preferably in card processing area.
Fluent in English and French (both oral and written) A good knowledge in German would be a strong advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the Human Resources department in Luxembourg (firstname.lastname@example.org), under the reference number: DPSSXAL_01.17.
- Payment Services
- Fachfunktion ohne Führungsverantwortung