SIX sucht hoch qualifizierte und engagierte Mitarbeitende vor allem mit Informatik- und Finanz-Hintergrund – aber auch solche mit einschlägigen Erfahrungen aus anderen Branchen.
IT Analyst (m/f)
Your main duties will be to:
- Act as a liaison between internal business unit teams and IT parties in relation to new business demand;
- Deliver IT requirements including user acceptance criteria according to business requirements or change requests;
- Serve as product owner (agile development) for selected applications;
- Prepare communications and reports at different levels of the organization that provide insight and clarity into IT events that have a significant business impact.
Within IT Requirements role your responsibility will be to:
- Translate business requirements, use cases, business scenarios, etc. into IT specific requirements for estimation and development purposes – usually the focus is across several applications;
- Support the Business Analyst in the clarification of business requirements, accompaign the Business Analyst in customer visits if appropriate;
- Maintain Division Global IT related business and IT requirements (in requirements repository);
- Work closely with all relevant roles to fulfill requirement objectives (Business requirements provider, Architects, Solution Designer, Security Manager, Service Manager, Test Manager);
- Provide clear estimations (investment & effort) to requestor, thereby collecting all necessary estimations provided by other suppliers like solution designers, developers and/or testers;
- Support the component- and end-to-end Testers in designing test cases, especially in the translation of business acceptance criteria;
- During development of solutions, support project, IT Order Manager, Solution Designers and Developers in clarifying requirements, serve as an information link in-between all stakeholders;
- Acquire and maintain necessary domain, technical and method knowhow for efficient and effective requirements engineering.
Within Solution Design role your responsibility will be to :
- Obtain support and approval for solution specifications from other Senior Specialists before implementation (information Systems Architects, Divisional Security, Requirements Engineers, Application Developers, Test Engineers , IT Infrastructure Engineers);
- Make sure designed solutions are able to be tested accurately. Support Unit / Component Testers as well as End-to-end Testers in test case design;
- As a product owner, write user stories, coordinate reviews with developers and testers and sign off demonstrations by the development teams;
- Works with other Solutions Design members to encourage a common approach across projects with regard to patterns, principles, practices, processes, and technologies. Identifies opportunities to improve/refine these and harvest artifacts and patterns used on specific projects for general use.
- Ensures designs and implementations fulfill not only functional needs but also non-functional needs such as maintainability, plugability, extendibility, testability, stability, configurability and supportability.
- Card payments industry & SQL skills will be a strong asset;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner;
- Strong analytical an conceptual reasoning skills & a strong goal/result orientation;
- Good experience in Planning and organizational methods;
- Must have experience in problem solving and decision making techniques;
- Perfect knowledge of communication and moderation techniques;
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Ability to pass on knowledge;
- Presentation technique;
- Experience in project work and project management skills.
Further information :
University degree (BA/BS)
2-4 years experiences in IT requirements or Technical specifications, preferably in card processing area.
Fluent in English (both oral and written), with good knowledge in German and/or French.
A basic knowledge in Russian would be considered as an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the SIX Payment Services (Europe) SA Human Resources department (email@example.com), under the reference number: DGI-PL_01.16.
- Global IT
- Fachfunktion ohne Führungsverantwortung