The sky is the limit! As a modern, dynamic and far from ordinary company, SIX offers you various ways how you can make the most of your potential.
Please submit your application online via the e-recruiting tool. This allows us to process your profile more efficiently and your details are saved in our database.
1. Click on a job description in the list of vacancies to access the online job advertisement.
2. You can upload your application by clicking on "apply".
3. Create your profile and set a password. Please ensure that your personal information is complete. Fields marked * are obligatory.
4. Add a covering letter, outlining your job preferences and objectives, an up-to-date CV and any other documents (maximum of 5 attachments allowed).
5. Name your attachments (PDF, Word or Excel files) in a self-explanatory way, for example: covering letter, CV, certificates, diplomas.
6. Do not send any encrypted or large files (maximum 5MB). In particular, pictures and scanned photos are often too big.
7. Please also note the data protection statement.
8. Send your personal information to SIX by clicking on "apply". You will then receive your access details by e-mail. You can edit or delete your profile at any time.
If your job application is unsuccessful, perhaps another job will correspond with your profile in the future. This is why you should take a look at our Careers Site now and again. Your access details will remain valid for the online tool, making the application process for other vacancies at SIX easy and efficient.