SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Call Agents (m/f) – 12-months contract - Part time
You will be responsible for handling call & back office activities (private & business customers), resolution, follow-up on customer issues, cardholders’ services.
- Languages: you are fluent in one of these language combinations:
- Luxemburgish + German + French, or
- Dutch + French + English
- Helpdesk or call center experience is mandatory, financial experience considered as an asset;
- Ability to use MS Office Pack, Internet, Outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, service minded, active listening and result oriented;
- Attention to detail;
- Self-discipline, flexibility and proactivity are your strengths and allow you to adapt to your audience and the diverse issues that you need to address;
- Strong ability in problem-solving and complaints handling;
- Ability to work under pressure and stress with customers;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Should you be interested in applying, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the SIX Payment Services HR department (email@example.com), under the reference number: CF_1727
- Back-Office functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility