SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Specialist E-Commerce (with Experience and Autonomy)
We are currently looking for our entity in Poland (Warsaw) for a E-Commerce Specialist being part of one big strategy component of the Division Payment Services. With strong cooperation and support of the other international teams within SIX Payment Services Customer Fulfillment, the ideal candidate will have strong focus on details, good communication and language skills.
Your main tasks as an E-Commerce Specialist involves the end-to-end customer liaison and support of new and existing customers with a high focus on ensuring a quick resolution and providing a timely response to their inquiries. You’re bringing along expertise as an Omni-Channel Expert who consults merchants about the country specific offering, the use of the tools and its value added services.
The key functions are:
- Manage and support merchants in coordination with the international team members to continuously enhance the customer relationships from an end-to-end customer journey;
- Continuously monitor payments queues (e.g. Money Return and Statistics) in order to proactively identify customer issues and resolve them so that the transactions are correctly being processed in the clearing and settlement system;
- Providing customer service (direct contact or phone or email) including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to technical questions;
- Active participation and cooperation in projects supporting the head of the team;
- Obtain and develop an excellent knowledge of products and services that are offered to merchants;
- Resolution, follow-up on customer issues and escalating to technical support teams if required;
- Customer Service: work to resolve customer problems and follow up with internal interface functions (Sales, Product Management and Technical Team) in Polish and English.
In addition you will coordinate the work of the E-Commerce Specialists in Poland in closed cooperation with the international E-Commerce Team, especially your direct manager based in Switzerland.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong experience in E-Commerce business (customer Service or Setup, preferably in the payment industry) – min. 3 years
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English, Polish and German will be an additional asset.
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills,
- Organizational and conceptual skills as well as strong client focus,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, CRM tools and an affinity for handling applications,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization.
This position has growth potential for the individuals who are self-started and are taking initiative.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw - we are conveniently located just right next to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station in Warsaw. Apply today! Please send your application (CV) to the HR Department - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back-Office functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility