SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Procurement Operations Specialist
For our new Service Centre in Poland (Warsaw) we are currently looking for a Procurement Operations Specialist. With strong cooperation and support of other international Procurement teams within SIX, the ideal candidate will have strong focus on details, excellent communication and language skills (German and English).
You will provided your expertise in order to support procurement processes by using the specialist tools to record procurement transactions
You will :
- Entering data into SAP MM system based on request from organization;
- Sending orders to suppliers;
- Completing of small orders from organization;
- Investigating in case of differences between orders and invoices;
- Creating and maintenance of vendors in SAP MM;
- Answering questions regarding orders / invoices from own organization and/or suppliers;
- SPOC: Single Point of Contact of Procurement Operations Specialist Poland.
Kogo szukamy / Profile description:
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English and German;
- Fluent in Polish;
- Knowledge of SAP MM;
- 3-4 years of professional experiences, ideally in a bank or a financial services provider;
- Good understanding of procurement processes;
- Organizational skills and a strong client focus;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team working skills.
This position has growth potential for the individuals who are self-started and are taking initiative.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will be working in an international environment with focus on high service quality to our customers.
Join our dynamic and international team in Warsaw - we are conveniently located just right next to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station in Warsaw. Apply today!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department - Artur.Jakubiak@six-group.com
- Back-Office functions
- Shared Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility