SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Specialist Customer Service - German and French Skills
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) for a Specialist Customer Services. You have a hugely important role to play in the success of the company! You will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services with the aim to increase our customer satisfaction!
- To solve and take care on customer requirements concerning the whole value chain of electronic payments incl. master data management. You are likely to be required to deal with a variety of customer requests and provide assistance to help individuals resolve any problems they are having, according to our SLA’s and quality requirements (you will work over the phones, or by email, although many retail businesses also employ customer service advisors to work in store).
- To resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution. To prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer needs to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with strong Customer Service experience,
Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English and German.
Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills,
Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications,
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw - we are conveniently located just right next to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station in Warsaw. Apply today!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back-Office functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility