SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Specialist Merchant Setup with German
We are currently looking for our entity in Poland (Warsaw) for a Specialist Merchant Setup being part of one big strategy component of the Division Payment Services. With strong cooperation and support of the other international teams within SIX Payment Services Customer Fulfilment, the ideal candidate will have strong focus on details, good communication and language skills.
THE KEY FUNCTIONS ARE:
- Contract and merchant verification and setup in our systems
- Work with databases and contract amendments
- Ensure timely and correct setup due to SLA’s
- act as a role model and contribute to the positive team spirit in order to ensure SIX Payment delivers first class service.
- Advanced: German language skills
- Good command of English and Polish
- Team oriented personality with a positive attitude,
- Attention to details and great organizational skills
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Opportunity to grow in your career and training from the first day of work,
- Best location in Warsaw – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.
- You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department - Artur.Jakubiak@six-group.com
- Back-Office functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility