SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
SPECIALIST CUSTOMER SERVICES with English and Hungarian
We are currently looking for our entity in Poland (Warsaw) for a Specialist Customer Services being part of one big strategy component of the Division Payment Services. With strong cooperation and support of the other international teams within SIX Payment Services Customer Fulfilment, the ideal candidate will have strong focus on details, good communication and language skills.
THE KEY FUNCTIONS ARE:
- updating systems to reflect contract changes, including activating new services and changes to the customer status according to SLA’s,
- multichannel customer interactions between customers and SIX Payment,
- act as a role model and contribute to the positive team spirit in order to ensure SIX Payment delivers first class service.
- Advanced Hungarian language skills,
- Very good command of Polish and English,
- Team oriented personality with a positive attitude.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Opportunity to grow in your career and training from the first day of work,
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department - Artur.Jakubiak@six-group.com
- Back-Office functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility