SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Chargeback & Disputes Specialist
You will be responsible for call handling and execute back-office operations tied to the chargeback process: calls, resolution, follow-up on customer issues, management of cardholders and merchant’s disputes.
- Fluent in Flemish/Dutch (mandatory)
- Good level in German, French & English;
- Luxembourgish are strong assets;
- Financial or call center experience considered as an asset;
- Ability to use MS Office Pack, Internet, Outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, service minded, active listening and result oriented;
- Attention to detail;
- Self-discipline, flexibility and proactively are your strengths and allow you to adapt to your audience and the various issues you need to address;
- Strong ability in problem-solving and complaints handling;
- Good adaptability to work in a team.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter in English with reference CF-1728 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the applications corresponding to the profile we are looking for will be contacted.
- Back-Office functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility