SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Head Premium Customer Services WAW
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) our Head Premium Customer Services WAW, Responsible for the assigned customer portfolio (international retail & hospitality merchants & e-commerce shops) and the management, organization and coordination of the day to day work of the team of employees for the Premium Customer Services organization in Poland. With strong cooperation with the Key Account Managers and Sales people, this department acts as a Single Point of Contact for our Merchant premium customers. The ideal candidate will have strong focus leadership, excellent customer orientation and language skills (German and English).
- Provides supervisory responsibilities for the team including hiring, training, mentoring, employee evaluations, development and corrective action,
- Assures that the team addresses all relevant issues within the specifications and various standards for our customers who expect a dedicated support team ready to go the extra mile to fulfill their needs with an end-to-end responsibility approach, Works actively in several different projects, especially in those that provide new services and/or products,
- Creates an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort,
- Motivates and inspires team members – facilitate problem solving and collaboration,
- Responsible for ensuring processes and policies are carried out to ensure efficiency in day to day work,
- Communicates directives received from the Head Premium Customer Services to the team and report performance trend back to manager,
- Sets targets for the team in order to ensure a high quality of work,
- Ensures that all enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards as laid down by SIX payments Services.
- Personal deals with more complex enquiries in accordance with the internal procedures,
- Challenges current methods of service delivery and identify, recommend and implement improvements. Keep up to date best practices to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
High school diploma
- 3 or more years management experience within Service center,
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication and time management skills,
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs,
- Experience of analyzing and interpreting data to plan resources effectively
- Ability to motivate and encourage their team
- Ability to face issues and maintain positive relationships.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw - we are conveniently located just right next to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station in Warsaw. Apply today! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back-Office functions
- Payment Services
- Managerial function