SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
In this context we are currently looking for a Transition Manager based in Warsaw (Poland). Reporting to the Head of the Shared Service Center, your main objective is to ensure smooth and professional transition of knowledge, systems, and operating capabilities from the sending location to the Shared Service Center. Key responsibilites are to professionally manage all transition related activities, especially locally in close cooperation with the functional managers in the sending and receiving location as well as the project managers and co-lead of the transition projects.
- Support all functional managers in planning transitions providing directions with action plan;
- Cooperate closely with project managers during transition project maintaining positive work relationship. Participate in all governance reviews with the relevant stakeholders as regular as required;
- Plan all onsite activities, from logistics, to recruiting, to training and onboarding in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders (e.g. HR, REM) to ensure the different steps are delivered on quality, time and in cost effective manner;
- Provide regular communication on status to all stakeholders, resolving transitions issues, document risks and developing contingency plans;
- Ensure availability of any documentation in relation to transition projects (e.g. local requirements, archiving);
- Drive a performance based culture to meet or exceed delivery commitments by delivering input based on key success factors, lessons learned, etc. and recognizing best practices methodologies;
- Identify pro-actively all risks, issues and challenges with ensuring all appropriate recommendation to all stakeholders.
- High school diploma with a third level degree in a financial or IT discipline with 5-7 years’ experience in a complex matrix global environment;
- Skilled project manager with proven track record in successfully transferring functions into a SSC;
- Training / degree in lean management methods are an asset;
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to motivate and empower teams - able to achieve goals even without direct reporting line power;
- Very structured way of working, strong analytical skills;
- Solution oriented with ability to drive effective work load prioritization and management;
- Open minded in terms of change and cultural differences;
- Ability to moderate even difficult discussions and enable colleagues to come to an agreement.
Please send your application form (CV + motivation letter) at : email@example.com
- Back-Office functions
- Shared Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility