SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Head Risk Management SIX Benelux (m/f)
The Head Risk Management SIX Benelux is the dedicated representative for risk management tasks across DPS, DFI and DFS for Benelux and all the branches of SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A.. He/she reports locally to SPS Europe leadership and reports functionally to the Chief Risk Officer of SIX Group. Additionally, he/she closely liaises with the Divisional Risk Heads of DPS and DFI in Switzerland as far as division-specific risk matters and requirements are concerned. Furthermore, there will be close alignment and interaction with representatives from DGI.
- Representing Group Risk function vis-à-vis internal and external stakeholders
- Implementing relevant Group Risk policies, methodologies, rules and directives in line with uniform group-wide guidance whilst also considering specific local requirements as needed. Ensure divisional risk management needs are fulfilled
- Steering the process for risk identification, assessment, management and reporting across DPS, DFI, DFS for Benelux and all the branches of SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A.
- Maintaining and regularly updating an inventory of key risks
- Escalating relevant urgent or material risk matters
- Performing specific risks analyses
- Offering effective and independent risk management advice across all business lines present in Benelux and all the branches of SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A.
- Extensive experience in risk management (at least 5 years in enterprise risk and/or operational risk management ) ideally in a team leader position
- Strong background in fields adjacent to operational risk management (business process, quality management, business architecture)
- Strong background and deep practical experience in qualitative risk management methodologies with a particular focus on operational risks
- Experience in financial services & payment services know-how
- Structured working style, strong analytical skills, quick understanding and excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the Human Resources department (email@example.com), under the reference number: HRM1016.
- Corporate functions
- Payment Services
- Managerial function