SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Senior Application Engineer
Responsible for development and global support for two delivery service platforms, Finsource and MDFstream API; develop local value added services to meet additional client demands; consult with DFI (GSO, MPS, GDO) to determine business needs and align strategic and tactical measures. Senior status is obtained through demonstrated excellence in overall function as well as deep subject matter expertise on one or more aspects of the position (Finsource, MDF, IT technology, etc). Position performs in a DevOps model; in addition the position extends the DevOps model to also collaborate with MPS and GDO and has direct client interaction when required. Senior Application Engineer - Delivery Services: - Develops and supports IPS platform globally - Develops and supports MDFstream API in multiple OS/language flavors - Documentation and QA of all development activities - Supports local data organization in data automation activities - Supports local sales organization in client implementations of SIX API - Creates and supports value added services for local client demands - Provides 3rd level support to the global operation - Collaborates with peers from Zurich to achieve synergy and compatibility - Performs coverage checks for the DFI sales organization in the United States The position has end-to-end responsibilities from an application/developer/architectural perspective and responsibilities extend past the functional reporting line in Zurich's scale of operation.
- Application development
- Technical consultant for Data and Sales organizations
- 3rd level operation client service support
- Creates value added services for client demands
- 4 year related degree
- 4 to 6 years of relevant/practical experience
- Familiarity with working in a functional team matrix, global environment as position will support clients in Singapore, Japan, Zurich and other European locations
- Ability to communicate with all facets of organization and clients
- Fluent in English
- Fluent with SQL.
- Experience with server-side web frameworks such as JSP or ASP.Net.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux environment, some version control tools such as GIT, MongoDB, ZMQ, PHP.
- Knowledge of MVC
- Ability to speak German is a big plus
- Displays a professional, demeanor and an understanding of the importance of soft skills
- Information technology
- Global IT
- Expert Position without management responsibility