SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) for a Specialist Chargeback. You have a hugely important role to play in the success of the company! You will have regular contact with our Merchants in different country in order to analyze, rebuttal chargeback in accordance within the different regulations and submit proof of purchase and proof of delivery to reclaim the charged back amount
Your responsibilities will be :
- Sending out chargeback and retrieval requests to our merchant to different countries in different languages (ready-made templates) on a daily basis;
- Manage deadlines and responses to avoid any financial losses;
- Advice our customers for questions and ensure that they understand the process in order to avoid claims and financial losses;
- Understand the rules and regulations from the different card schemes (MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Union Pay and JCB) to take the right decision on various cases;
- Organize all administrative documents needed in the card scheme systems in a timely and accurate manner in order to avoid financial losses;
- Be part of the chargeback department, support it actively and work closely with the teams in Switzerland and Austria.
- Several years of experience in the chargeback business;
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English and German or French or Italian and fluent in Polish;
- Skills in manage deadlines and communication are important;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Should you be interested in applying, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the HR department (email@example.com).
- Other functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility