SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Fraud Prevention Specialist
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) our Fraud Prevention Specialist. With strong cooperation and support of the others international team within SIX Payment Services Operations, the ideal candidate will have strong focus on details, excellent communication and language skills (German and English).
You will provide your expertise in order to maintain best practices to guard against and reduce financial fraud and crimes against the organization and its customers / members (Acquirer / Merchants). You will also resolve fraud related issue in compliance with local and state laws and regulations.
You will :
- Perform detailed examination on account relationship and transaction activities in an effort to detect fraudulent activity and escalate, as needed,
- Receive calls internally and externally and contact Merchants, Acquirer and Issuer as well in an effort to rectify client’s disputes;
- Request documentation to support client’s claim and provide client with appropriate, timely support and information related to their fraud,
- Maintain case management system for tracking of fraud cases and relevant information,
- Provide Support to External Investigators and comply wit all applicable regulations in decision process,
- Communicate, educate and support both internal and external clients throughout the fraud and/or disputes process.
- Continuously evaluates existing business operations and implements appropriate changes to mitigate emerging risks to improve effectiveness, quality, productivity and efficiency
- Write and adapt rule in our new "state of the art" Fraud Monitoring tool by means of cases and hit analysis
- Able to report an offence to the police and communicate with public authorities (e.g. prosecution).
- 3-5 years of professional experiences, ideally in a bank or a financial services provider (card issuer or preferably acquirer),
- Self-motivated, and able to thrive in queue environment,
- Should have strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills,
- Patent and persistent while remaining calm under pressure,
- Must be organized and be able to prioritize work,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Teamworking skills,
- Fluent in german and english.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw - we are conveniently located just right next to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station in Warsaw. Apply today!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility