SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Facilities Assistant (m/f)
The Facilities Assistant is in charge of maintenance, safety and compliance of our infrastructure. The role combines technical and administrative tasks and reports to the head Facilities and Logistics.
Managing the SIX sites:
- Ensure functioning and continuity of permanent buildings and infrastructure;
- Manage and track work related to maintenance and care of the buildings and rental space to ensure optimal conditions for our business operations;
- Manage contracts with sub-contractors;
- Responsibility over all non-IT equipment such as UPS batteries, generator, chillers, central ventilation, heat pumps, etc.;
- Define and review strict procedures with the head Facilities and Logistics;
- Monitoring of breakdowns and claims;
- Analysis of energy consumption;
- Propose and drive changes to improve the effectiveness of the business;
- Be a backup for others tasks of the General Services & Facilities team.
- Safety & Compliance
- Ensure respect of rigorous security at work procedures;
- Develop, review and implement existing and new procedures as needed;
- Manage site security with regular technical tests as well as staff information and training;
- Manage the site Guard Post activities related to site and infrastructure security;
- Respect the company’s operating rules and procedures to ensure the effectiveness of the services given to our customers;
- Ensure timely reporting to internal and external bodies.
Higher education in Engineering;
Good Mechanical and Technical skills;
3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role is a must;
Fluent in French and good level of English & German;
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical users;
Proficiency in using various IT tools as well as MS Office (mainly Excel/Word/Powerpoint);
Passion for Quality and Security;
Curious, interested in new technologies and self-learner;
Service minded, active listening, attention to detail and result oriented;
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
Great adaptability and team spirit;
- Driving license mandatory.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the SIX Payment Services (Europe) SA Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org ), under the reference number: DFS-ALR_1706
- Other functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility