SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
General Services Specialist
The General Services Specialist will be part of the Facilities Team in charge of ensuring a professional and safe work environment for our employees and external customers in our various sites in Luxembourg. The role reports to the Head Facilities and Logistics.
- General Support Tasks – respecting strict procedures:
- Postal mail and courier: reception and internal delivery;
- Managing the stock of consumables and organising storage and archives;
- Scanning of documents;
- Managing of video recordings;
- Management of access badges with specific rights per user;
- Transport of documents and material;
- Moving and dismantling of furniture;
- Organise expedition of material, incl. pallets;
- Routing and vehicle repatriation;
- Site waste management;
- Managing the cleaning and landscaping teams;
- Reviewing and communication of various procedures with the Head Facilities & Logistics;
- Back-up for our reception services,
- Back-up for bulk mailing activities;
- Asset Management:
- Updating the asset management software in order to achieve an accurate inventory;
- Labelling of the new added assets at the various sites;
- In charge of regular furniture and IT assets inventories;
- Site Access and Security – in collaboration with reception and site security staff:
- Manage the opening and closing of internal and external security doors of the site;
- Responsible for managing all keys;
- Allow deliveries of equipment suppliers, the discharge of various wastes and the entrance to the secure areas within established security guidelines;
Secondary School Degree at minimum;
2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role;
Fluent in French and good level of English & German;
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing;
Proficiency in using MS Office (mainly Excel/Word/Powerpoint);
Service minded with attention to detail;
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
Great adaptability and team spirit;
Driving license mandatory.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter in English with reference ALR-1706 to email@example.com.
Only applications corresponding to the profile we are looking for will be contacted.
- Other functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility