SIX is looking for well qualified and committed employees primarily with an IT and financial background as well as those with appropriate experience from other industries.
Specialist Customer Service (NL/FR/UK)
Providing telephone and email support for customer including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to basic technical questions - Independent processing of all kind of requests from our customers, partners and third parties, according to our SLA’s and quality requirements.
Updating systems to reflect contract changes, including activating new services and changes to the customer status:
- Set-up and maintenance of new and existing customers in our systems, according to our SLA’s, processes and quality requirements;
- Active support operational implementation of new products and services;
- Execute recurring tasks (e.g. Money Return, OTP-Queues and Statistics);
- Active participation and cooperation in projects;
- Active assistance in all areas of the team
- Resolving and doing the follow-up on customer issues escalating to technical support teams as appropriate.
You speak fluently Dutch, French and English;
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a Customer Service / customer facing sales department;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, service minded, active listening and result oriented;
- Self-discipline, flexibility and proactivity are your strengths and allow you to adapt to your audience and the diverse issues that you need to address;
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and stress with customers;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- You have a great adaptability and team spirit; you show a strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization.
Should you be interested in applying, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter in English to the SIX Payment Services HR department in Luxembourg (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the reference: CF_1724.
Only candidates with the requested language combination will be contacted.
- Other functions
- Payment Services
- Expert Position without management responsibility