SIX recherche des collaborateurs qualifiés et engagés, en priorité avec des compétences en informatique et finance, mais aussi des personnes ayant de l’expérience dans d’autres domaines.
Risk Specialist (Polish, English and Italian)
We are currently looking for our entity in Poland (Warsaw) for a Risk Specialist being part of one big strategy component of the Division Payment Services. With strong cooperation and support of the other international teams within SIX Payment Services Customer Fulfilment, the ideal candidate will have strong focus on details, good communication and language skills.
THE KEY FUNCTIONS ARE:
- Check and implement the requirements of anti-money laundering in international business (laws and ethical principles) in representing Six interests,
- Implement the new process or tools decided by the Fraud department (dismissals, cash flow, etc.),
- Monitor the contract in perspective of damage prevention and/or damage events,
- Support the implementation of specific measures for the early detection of card misuse,
- Raise awareness internally and externally on the permanent dangers through training and close transversal cooperation,
- Monitor various statistics / evaluations with respect to fraud, chargeback, cash flow etc.
- Check regularly the Merchant portfolios in terms of their offers, money-laundering regulations, etc.
- Advanced: Polish, English and Italian
- Team oriented personality with a positive attitude,
- Attention to details and great organizational skills
- 2-4 years of professional experiences, ideally in a bank or a financial services provider,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Opportunity to grow in your career and training from the first day of work,
- Best location in Warsaw – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department - Artur.Jakubiak@six-group.com
- Fonctions Back-Office
- Payment Services
- Fonction multiple sans responsabilités de leadership
- Temps complet