SIX recherche des collaborateurs qualifiés et engagés, en priorité avec des compétences en informatique et finance, mais aussi des personnes ayant de l’expérience dans d’autres domaines.
Specialist Customer Service
Your responsibilities will be :
- Providing telephone and email support for customer service including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to basic technical questions;
- Independent processing of all kind of requests from our customers, partners and third parties, according to our SLA’s and quality requirements;
- Updating systems to reflect contract changes, including activating new services and changes to the customer status;
- Set-up and maintenance of new and existing customers in our systems, according to our SLA’s , processes and quality requirements,
- Active support operational implementation of new products and services,
- Execute recurring tasks (e.g. Money Return, OTP-Queues and Statistics),
- Active participation and cooperation in projects,
- Active assistance in all areas of the team,
- Resolution and follow-up on customer issues escalating to technical support teams as appropriate.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with strong Customer Care experience,
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English and Hunarian.
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills,
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization.
This position has growth potential for the individuals who are self-started and are taking initiative.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw - we are conveniently located just right next to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station in Warsaw. Apply today!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department - email@example.com
- Fonctions Back-Office
- Payment Services
- Fonction multiple sans responsabilités de leadership
- Temps complet