SIX recherche des collaborateurs qualifiés et engagés, en priorité avec des compétences en informatique et finance, mais aussi des personnes ayant de l’expérience dans d’autres domaines.
SIX Payment Services provides financial institutions and retail customers with secure and innovative solutions along the entire value chain of cashless payments. We provide payment solutions that integrate point of sale, attended and unattended equipment & till software to payment terminals and processor hosts. We are active in more than 30 countries across 4 continents. Our clients includes four/five star hotels, restaurants, car parks, kiosks, transport operators and retailers. We are currently looking for our entity in Poland (Warsaw) for a Specialist E-Commerce being part of one big strategy component of the Division Payment Services. Your main tasks as an e-Commerce Specialist involves the end-to-end customer liaison and support of new and existing customers with a high focus on ensuring a quick resolution and providing a timely response to their inquiries. You’re bringing along expertise as an Omni-Channel Expert who consults merchants about the country specific offering, the use of the tools and its value added services.
- Set-up and maintenance of new and existing customers in our systems, according to SLA’s, processes and quality standards
- Continuously monitor payments queues (e.g. Money Return and Statistics) in order to proactively identify customer issues and resolve them so that the transactions are correctly being processed in the clearing and settlement system
- Providing customer service (direct contact or phone or email) including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to technical questions;
- Obtain and develop an excellent knowledge of products and services that are offered to merchants
- Own, maintain and execute the operational e-commerce processes on a daily basis
- Customer Service: work to resolve customer problems and follow up with internal interface functions (Sales, Product Management and Technical Team) in Polish and English
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English and German are beneficial,
- Fluent in Polish,
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
- Ability to process data entries with a high focus on quality,
- Ability to prioritize and work under a deadline,
- Team oriented personality with a positive attitude,
- This position has growth potential for individuals who are self-started and are taking initiative.
This position has growth potential for the individuals who are self-started and are taking initiative.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw - we are conveniently located just right next to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station in Warsaw. Apply today!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fonctions Back-Office
- Payment Services
- Fonction multiple sans responsabilités de leadership
- Temps complet