SIX recherche des collaborateurs qualifiés et engagés, en priorité avec des compétences en informatique et finance, mais aussi des personnes ayant de l’expérience dans d’autres domaines.
Test Engineer (m/f)
Your main duties will be to:
- Develop and execute Test cases / Test scripts to qualify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Configure test tools and develop automated tests.
- Provide 3rd level support to the production support teams.
- Participate in test automation and test strategy definition.
- Participate in test tools definition and implementation.
- Participate in DevOps and agile implementation.
Within the test engineer role, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define test cases according to business and technical requirements;
- Run test campaigns and report issues adequately. These campaigns include system integration testing, acceptance testing, operational acceptance testing (performance, maintainability, security, …);
- Automate test cases when needed using predefined tools;
- Work with the application support teams in order to solve issues that arise in test or production environments;
- Develop and maintain testing procedures;
- Develop and maintain testing tools;
- Contribute to successful delivery of projects and enhancements;
- Support the continuous improvement process and propose your own measures;
- Actively support and participate in the implementation of Agile, DevOps and continuous integration processes.
Technical degree (Bachelor, Master).
- 2-4 years’ experience in testing and software development;
- Experience in using test management/tracking tools (HP-ALM, JIRA, ...);
- Sound knowledge in test automation tools such as NEOLOAD, Selenium, HP-QTP, SoapUI, …;
- Ability to read and use development languages: SQL, JAVA, shell scripting, PL/SQL;
- Understanding or experience in Agile, Dev-Ops and continuous integration.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, within an international team or on an individual basis under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Oriented towards customer needs.
- Flexible mindset. Be open to learn something new every day.
- Ability to pass on knowledge.
- Significant experience in problem solving and decision making techniques.
- Show flexibility and adaptability within the workplace.
Good working level in English and French (both oral and written).
German would be considered as an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the SIX Payment Services (Europe) SA Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org ), under the reference number: DGI-AOLT_12.16.
- Global IT
- Fonction multiple sans responsabilités de leadership
- Temps complet