SIX recherche des collaborateurs qualifiés et engagés, en priorité avec des compétences en informatique et finance, mais aussi des personnes ayant de l’expérience dans d’autres domaines.
Specialist Risk Management
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) our Specialist Risk Management. With strong cooperation and support of the others international team within SIX Payment Services Operations, the Specialist Risk Management will be responsible for performing Customer Due Diligence / Enhance Due Diligence (CDD / EDD) and ensuring completeness and accurateness of provided Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation.
- Perform CDD / EDD using internal and external databases on new customers
- Ensure completeness and accurateness of provided KYC documentation
- Conduct Sanctions list screening
- Liaise with Sales, Set up Team and client to ensure missing documentation is provided
- Monitor the contract in perspective of damage prevention and/or damage events
- Analyze and monitor suspicious transactions
- Raise awareness internally and externally on the permanent dangers through training and close transversal cooperation,
- Monitor various statistics / evaluations with respect to fraud, chargeback, cash flow etc
- Check regularly the Merchant portfolios in terms of their offers, money-laundering regulations, etc.
- 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally in a bank or a financial services provider
- Fluent in German and English
- Self- motivated individual with good organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client approach
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player attitude
Should you be interested in applying, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the HR department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Autres fonctions
- Payment Services
- Fonction multiple sans responsabilités de leadership
- Temps complet