SIX recherche des collaborateurs qualifiés et engagés, en priorité avec des compétences en informatique et finance, mais aussi des personnes ayant de l’expérience dans d’autres domaines.
Regional Marketing Manager
The Regional Marketing Manager will work closely with our dynamic sales team to locally roll out strategic marketing campaigns that align with HQ!
Global Campaign management and delivery 40%
- Campaign creation
- Audience evaluation
- Proposition and value based messaging creation and development
- Competitive positioning
- Campaign demographics identification and targeting
- Integrated use of full marketing mix (especially digital and online channels) for optimized
- Development of strong call to actions
- brand awareness, lead generation and sales support
- Campaign analysis, metrics and reporting
- Lead nurturing
Market intelligence / surveillance
- Keep abreast of developments in the market, e.g., regulation, trends, new financial services, competitor activities etc. in order to effectviely position SIX Financial Information's products and services within the current environment.
- Effectively utilize local marketing budget for maximum results
- Co-ordinate functional line approvals
- Prepare/maintain local financial records and documentation
Lead generation 40%
- Manage and leverage marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Pardot, CRM), using accepted best practices as well as strong skills in exploiting the tools of the digital world
- Maintain and grow prospect database through third party lists and direct research
- Sales campaign assistance, e.g., targeted service e-mails
Local Conference/event management
- Identify, coordinate and manage company's sponsorship of and/or presence at third party events and conferences
- Organize company sponsored customer events
- Maintain branding and messaging on exhibit stand(s)
- Work with local printing company as needed for collateral printing for events
- Identify and maintain inventory of customer giveaways at a variety of price points
Digital and brand 20%
- Advancement of digital and social channels to drive awareness and prospect/client engagement
- Creation and delivery of digital and social assets relating to campaign and regional promotion
Responsibilities include local market roll-out of strategic marketing campaigns created by product marketing as well as lead product marketing activity globally for tax and compliance propositions.
Relevant college degree from 4-yr university or equivalent.
4-6 years of relevant experience in the industry.
Ability to travel both domestically as needed and internationally on occasion.
More specifically, required qualifications include: 5+ years in financial information, data management and regulatory domains, knowledge of financial markets, banking industry and competitive landscape; strong written and verbal communication skills; software expertise with PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications as well as strong understanding of marketing automation (HubSpot); digital marketing and web skills; strong knowledge and understanding of CRM reporting and tracking (SAP); strong interpersonal skills (including the following skills: presentation, formal and extemporaneous public speaking, multi-tasking, work independently as well as work in a team/matrix environment, managing without authority or explicit directions).
Preferred qualifications include: FISD FIA certificate holder; established industry presence and contacts; experience with social media for B2B marketing; ability to balance global and local needs and priorities; strong work ethic; additional language skills helpful but not required (German, Spanish, Portuguese, or relative to other office locations as a back-up/reserve position); database management software experience; and ability to understand, distill and communicate complex financial, regulatory and/or technical concepts.
- Autres fonctions
- Financial Information
- New York
- Fonction multiple sans responsabilités de leadership
- Temps complet