Wir gestalten schon heute die Zukunft der Finanzmärkte. Deshalb investieren wir in kluge Köpfe, in ihre Ideen, ihr Wissen und ihre Entwicklung. Dafür kombinieren wir unsere besten Seiten.
Wenn du wissen möchtest, warum Stabilität uns so beweglich, Erfahrung uns so offen für Neues und Empathie uns so erfolgreich macht, bewirb dich auf die Stelle
Specialist Market Structure
You will be part of the team reporting to the Head Market Structure covering all market structure initiatives which, in an ever changing regulatory environment, encompasses a wide range of topics and business areas within Securities and Exchanges. The role includes all regulatory and policy change initiatives from both a domestic and international perspective. This extends to regular regulatory reporting requirements, impact and opportunity and risk assessment of policy change and support for management and business areas to identify constraints and opportunities as they develop and expand the product range. You will advise on regulatory impacts based on your knowledge of financial market regulation and infrastructure (trading, clearing, settlement and associated business streams) combined with relevant industry experience. You will operate in conjunction with Relationship and Sales Managers and clients. Possessing a blend of business and technical understanding is an advantage; a big-picture vision, and the drive and persistence to make that vision a reality.
- Interaction with a broad range of "clients" both internal and external, at all levels, with the ability to influence and explain concepts succinctly, accurately and convincingly
- Ability to assess regulatory concepts, translating them into business impacts and opportunities
- Interaction with domestic and foreign trade and business associations to understand the evolving financial landscape and advance our business objectives by enhancing the relationships and ensuring a common understanding of our business model and the key drivers and constraints that affect it, both from a domestic and a foreign policy perspective
- Support the maintenance and development of SIX Securities and Exchanges' regulatory and strategic objectives including strategic initiatives and projects and in internal public policy planning groups
- Increase in-house awareness and understanding of domestic, EU and US policy initiatives and the impact on our business
- Supporting senior relationship managers to create and identify opportunities to assist clients achieve their business objectives
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage or a legal background accompanied by at least 3 years of relevant work experience with an excellent understanding of financial markets, specifically the activities of a financial markets infrastructure business (trading, clearing, settlement and associated business streams)
- Practical experience showing the ability to credibly engage and influence stakeholders to achieve support and drive business aims and achieve understanding and buy-in both internally and externally at all levels of the organisation (including senior management)
- Active experience in market structure, regulatory change or change management coupled with the ability to interact with regulators, legislators and other stakeholders at all levels
- Good analytical and conceptual skills with the drive to investigate these to a conclusion accompanied by a proven track record in conceptual work, associated with the ability to assess detailed documents to identify impacts and opportunities on our business, present structured outcomes and clear priorities to deliver results supported by strong business rationale
- The ability to draft relevant presentations and responses suitable and appropriate for all levels of stakeholder engagement
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
Das bieten wir dir
Wir vertrauen unseren Mitarbeitenden, daher kannst du deine Home Office- und Anwesenheitszeiten im Team flexibel vereinbaren.
In regelmässigen Abständen kannst du an Trainings, Inhouse-Schulungen, Seminaren der SIX Academy, Mentoring oder Coachings teilnehmen.
Egal ob Scrum oder Design Thinking spannende Aufgaben lösen wir gemeinsam in Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Du möchtest mehr wissen?
Wir erzählen dir persönlich, wie wir unsere besten Seiten kombinieren und was das für deine Zukunft bei SIX bedeutet.