Wir gestalten schon heute die Zukunft der Finanzmärkte. Deshalb investieren wir in kluge Köpfe, in ihre Ideen, ihr Wissen und ihre Entwicklung. Dafür kombinieren wir unsere besten Seiten.
Wenn du wissen möchtest, warum Stabilität uns so beweglich, Erfahrung uns so offen für Neues und Empathie uns so erfolgreich macht, bewirb dich auf die Stelle
Graduate Production Support Engineer
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock Exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then this Production Support Engineering role is a great starting place.
- Troubleshoot Issues - When technical issues with the product arise quickly act to analyze the available data and find the root cause of the problem. Possibly develop a solution independently or pass the problem on to other SDX engineering teams all the while providing users with progress updates
- Contribute to Product Development - Participate in all stages of the product development process, including designing, building and testing. Also create useful tools such as internal software to automate key processes or platforms where customers can send inquiries and reviews
- Assist Users - This role entails interacting with product users, often external customers, but sometimes also employees. These interactions can occur in various setups, including in-person meetings, phone calls, emails, and live messaging chats. In all of these cases, it's vital to address concerns promptly and maintain a helpful attitude
- Prepare Technical Documentation - prepare extensive documentation when logging product issues, as they must note all details, including their observations, diagnoses, and action steps. Other common tasks will include weekly reports summarizing production performance, release notes for upgrades, and troubleshooting guides
- Suggest Improvements - readily suggest overall product improvements, such as features that customers want. Ideally, they should also proactively evaluate engineering processes and provide recommendations to increase efficiency
- Overall engage with SDX Product Feature Teams in contributing to the collection and buildout, testing and full delivery of Product Support Requirements in the full suite of new SDX products being delivered to market
- DLT/Blockchain - passion, enthusiasm and understanding for decentralised computing and how these technologies will disrupt traditional finance
- Problem-solving skills – excel at resolving problems encountered by users, whether these require only quick fixes or major collaborative efforts across various departments
- Technical expertise – has deep understanding of the product they handle as well as the processes behind it, with ideally a Computer Science background. Preference will be given to candidates that are self taught
- Customer service – communicate well with customers (internal SDX customers as well as external SDX clients), paying attention to their concerns and providing clear, regular updates for ongoing requests
- Attention to detail – it's crucial since the job includes creating extensive documentation, tracking errors, and making changes to products
- Multitasking – handle technical issues from multiple customers at the same time, along with other responsibilities such as writing reports and participating in manufacturing or development
Das bieten wir dir
Wir vertrauen unseren Mitarbeitenden, daher kannst du deine Home Office- und Anwesenheitszeiten im Team flexibel vereinbaren.
In regelmässigen Abständen kannst du an Trainings, Inhouse-Schulungen, Seminaren der SIX Academy, Mentoring oder Coachings teilnehmen.
Egal ob Scrum oder Design Thinking spannende Aufgaben lösen wir gemeinsam in Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Du möchtest mehr wissen?
Wir erzählen dir persönlich, wie wir unsere besten Seiten kombinieren und was das für deine Zukunft bei SIX bedeutet.