- All aspects of project coordination
- Assists the project or program manager in summarizing the project results and expanding benefits, and in sharing key lessons learned
- Support project manager to coordinate qualitative and quantitative reviews of the project and/or project deliverables
- Organize meetings, workshops and training events (incl. preparation and review)
- Implementation and coordination of own project tasks
- Completion of independent analysis and research tasks
- Bachelor degree in International Management/Business Administration/Business Informatics or related studies at UNI, ETH or FH and already first working experience
- Pro-active, self-motivated and self-learned
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Share Point
- Fluent in both English and German, French would be an asset
If you have any questions, please call Valeria Schmid +41 58 399 80 17.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 80 17