You will be responsible for call handling, and execute back-office operations tied to the chargeback process: calls, resolution, follow-up on customer issues, cardholders and merchant’s dispute and claims management.
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch (mandatory); Good level in French, German & English; Luxembourgish is a strong asset;
- Financial or call center experience considered as an asset;
- Ability to use MS Office Pack, Internet, Outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Service minded, active listening and result oriented;
- Attention to detail;
- Self-discipline, flexibility and proactively are your strengths and allow you to adapt to your audience; and the diverse issues that you need to address;
- Strong ability in problem-solving and complaints handling;
- Good adaptability to work in a team.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter in English with reference DPS-CF-1808 to firstname.lastname@example.org.