In charge of promoting, explaining and consulting of the clients and enabling products and services to existing- and new clients;
Create dedicated merchant offers and assures the follow-up with the merchant in terms of contract set-up;
Assure collection and controls of AML/KYC documents as well as the obligatory verifications from the international card systems;
Work in close collaboration with the Client support assuring contract set-up in the different systems and installation of the terminals onsite;
Support commercial activity and ensure a regular follow-up of the campaign initiatives and communication activities towards merchants, including reminders (calls and mails), system updates;
Ensure the scanning and archiving of our customer complete files.
- First experience in a commercial and back-office environment;
- Fluent in French and Luxembourgish with good knowledge of German. English would be considered as a very good asset;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and client oriented;
- You have a great adaptability and team spirit; you show a strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization.
Should you be interested in applying, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the SIX Payment Services Luxembourg HR department, under the reference number: Ref. DPSMGUM_0118.
Only applications corresponding to the profile we are looking for will be contacted.