You will be responsible for handling call & back office activities (private & business customers), resolution, follow-up on customer issues, cardholders’ services.
- Fluent in, German, Dutch, French and English
- Speaking Luxemburgish is considered a strong advantage
- Helpdesk or call center experience is mandatory, financial experience considered as an asset;
- Ability to use MS Office Pack, Internet, Outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, service minded, active listening and result oriented;
- Attention to detail;
- Self-discipline, flexibility and proactivity are your strengths and allow you to adapt to your audience and the diverse issues that you need to address;
- Strong ability in problem-solving and complaints handling;
- Flexibility, Ability to work under pressure and stress with customers;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
What we offer:
- Payed overtime
- Internal training to improve your skills
- Attractive salary package (34 days off, life insurance, health insurance, parking place, voucher meals)
- Working in a team which would give you the possibility to acquire additional competences
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter in English with reference BCA-C-1837 to firstname.lastname@example.org.