- Shaping the company's overall business strategy with a particular focus on the Banking Services business unit
- Developing medium term strategic plans (including assessment and development of strategic directions / measures and mapping of the strategy)
- Conducting research and data analysis (markets, competitors, industry trends) to inform business strategy and decisions
- Monitoring of the development and implementation of the medium-term strategy
- Supporting the Banking Service business unit on ad hoc strategic planning topics
- Critical review and continuous development of existing processes and tools
- Ad-hoc tasks related to strategic issues.
- Higher technical college or university degree (FH / Uni)
- Professional qualification (eg ACA, ACCA, CIMA) would be an advantage
- At least 5 years experience in a strategy development role in a consultancy environment (ideally in an international environment) and experience in strategic planning processes
- Experience within the Banking Services environment would be a significant advantage
- Expert powerpoint skills and ability to prepare Executive Board / Board of Directors level presentations
- Advanced excel skills
- Demonstrable strategic and conceptual thinking abilities
- Strong German and English language skills
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein + 41 58 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.
+ 41 58 399 25 27