- Working closely with our sales teams and product teams to run lead generation initiatives that drive engagement and nurture leads
- Writing and proofing creative copy for our various platforms, including website, mailing campaigns and product collateral etc.
- Planning and running social media campaigns
- Support the creation of marketing collateral (presentations, whitepapers, fact sheets etc.) according to corporate design guidelines
- Supporting internal communications initiatives
- Coordinating with multiple agencies, including design and content
- Appropriate qualification in marketing or communications with recently completed university education or specific marketing training
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German; French is an advantage
- Resourceful, creative thinker and problem solver
- Team player, with a proactive, service-oriented personality
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.