Wir gestalten schon heute die Zukunft der Finanzmärkte. Deshalb investieren wir in kluge Köpfe, in ihre Ideen, ihr Wissen und ihre Entwicklung. Dafür kombinieren wir unsere besten Seiten.
Wenn du wissen möchtest, warum Stabilität uns so beweglich, Erfahrung uns so offen für Neues und Empathie uns so grosszügig macht, bewirb dich als
Release Train Engineer
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced Release Train Engineer (Delivery Manager) to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.
- Acting as servant leader responsible for delivering the agreed scopes, managing the SAFe process and coaching multiple agile teams
- Lead multiple agile teams and development partners using a well-defined software development life cycle process
- Lead the PI plannings of multiple agile teams
- Support the processing definition, agile Scrum based software development along with cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, source code control, test case management and defect tracking
- Supporting the Product Manager and System Architects to understand their requirements and translate them into working deliverables
- Supporting the continuously manage the program backlog as well as the sprint stories
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Improving transparency, information exchange and collaboration
- Manage costs within the program and track the completion of features and capabilities
- Manage risk and dependencies
- Drive relentless improvement
- Forster Communities of Practice
- Higher technical education or university degree or related to information technology
- Experience primarily in the financial services industry or maybe even in capital market environment
- Experience in delivering large scale projects as Program Manager or RTE for at least 5 years
- Proven experience with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Scrum Master certification, SAFe certification
- Excellent English skills (both spoken and written), German is a plus
- Working independently with limited oversight
- Pays attention to detail, is organized and is clearly able to manage an agile scrum team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Excellent coaching, communication, moderation and facilitation skills
- Deep understanding about agile techniques and methodologies like: SCRUM, SAFe, LESS, lean, etc.
Das bieten wir dir
Wir vertrauen unseren Mitarbeitenden, daher kannst du deine Home Office- und Anwesenheitszeiten im Team flexibel vereinbaren.
In regelmässigen Abständen kannst du an Trainings, Inhouse-Schulungen, Seminaren der SIX Academy, Mentoring oder Coachings teilnehmen.
Spannende Aufgaben in offenen und agilen Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversität ist uns wichtig, daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen unabhängig vom persönlichen Hintergrund.
Du möchtest mehr wissen?
Wir erzählen dir persönlich, wie wir unsere besten Seiten kombinieren und was das für deine Zukunft bei SIX bedeutet.