- Lead end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC from test planning, test design, test execution, and test reporting. This includes performance testing, stress testing, front end, back end testing, automation testing, includes functional, regression, UAT, black box, white box...
- Participate in design and architectural discussions with a focus on testability of the system built
- Ensure completeness of the test coverage according to the business objectives
- Perform root cause analysis on issues across distributed systems and teams and provide actionable intelligence to understand, resolve and prevent reoccurrences
- 5+ years of experience in agile software development with a strong focus on testing in a software delivery organization. Experience with the SAFe framework is a plus
- A deep understanding of the different types software tests performed throughout the entire SDLC including unit, system, contract, UAT, regression, performance and exploratory
- Experience with developing testing tools in different languages for various domains including, service virtualization, logging, performance monitoring, reporting and anomaly detection.
- Must be able to communicate professionally with internal and external teams, customers, stakeholders and users. Should be skilled in providing concise, factual and persuasive details when required
- Very strong knowledge in testing different web protocols and services including TCP, HTTP, REST, GraphQL, ProtoBuffs, Kafka and MQ
- Profound know-how in cloud based CI/CD solutions. OpenShift and Azure experience is a plus
- Fluent in English at a business level, German and French are a plus
- SIX developed: Personal development plan and career opportunities
- SIX on the move: We take over a part of the costs if you commute with public transportation
- SIX balances: Annual working time, min. 5 weeks of holidays, mortgages %
- SIX leisure: Versatile and attractive offer for joint sport and leisure activities
If you have any questions, please contact Myrtha Patané-Reist, Tel. +41 58 399 38 56.