- Ensure the deployment, testing, support, configuration and monitoring of applications/services within his/her domain in accordance with the principles and guidance from Architecture, Security & Strategy (DGI / SIX) and Solution Design
- Ensure the delivery of projects and orders. Deliver correct estimates and check their exactness during and after integration cycle
- Adaptation to new technologies, methods and best practices in software development, testing and deployment. Propose and discuss preventive maintenance measures
- Support or perform external testing and end-to-end testing with customers or external partners according to requirements and SIX standards (e.g. User acceptance tests)
- Provide effective and timely 2nd/3rd level incident and problem support for applications in collaboration with teams with response and availability levels stipulated in SLAs. Provide technical application support for business
- Ensure close collaboration of his/her teams with IT requirements engineers, solution designers as well as IT infrastructure specialists (e.g. application support)
- Higher technical education (technical school or university) and a minimum of 10 years relevant professional experience
- Experience in managing a team and working with vendors
- Experience in software development methodologies and managing business critical applications
- Experience in COBOL, CICS, DB2 and MQ; experience in FTP, JIRA, Confluence; basic knowledge in J2EE technologies, Work experience in SECOM environment
- Understanding of business needs and IT requirements and ability to prioritize and sequence business needs; ability to manage dependencies and risks
- Self-reliant way of working, good communication skills (vendor interactions), very good spoken and written skills in English and German
If you have any questions, please call Melanie Kurath +41 58 399 31 80.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 31 80