- Development and testing of backend services connecting hardware security modules and business applications
- Design, development and testing of a new system to manage cryptographic keys as well as other utilities around hardware security modules.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for above services and applications (deployment, support, operations)
- Consulting regarding security, cryptography and IT compliance aspects of current and new services of DPS
- Level of education: advanced technical college or university
- On-the-job experience involving IT security, cryptography and software development (> 3 years)
- Programming skills: Java (Java EE / Spring), C# (ASP.NET), Ruby
- Experience with web technologies is a plus
- IDE & tools: IntelliJ/Eclipse, Visual Studio, Maven, Jenkins
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Distinctive character traits: analytic, reliable, resilient, communicative
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Payment Card Industry standards (EMV, PCI DSS/PTS and related NIST, ISO standards)
- You are ready to work part time in Biel
If you have any questions, please call Judith Gubser +41 58 399 24 79.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 24 79