- Integration and processing of financial data into new products
- Strong collaboration with the product owner and the other team members in order to provide robust requirements and specifications.
- Ship code that builds into high-availability, -quality and -performance software
- Maintain and support the applications on production
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field, in which SW development found place
- Interested in presenting your work results and being actively involved in retrospectives
- Strong knowledge in Java and experience with development of API (eg: JEE/Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Maven, JUnit)
- Good understanding of modeling relational databases (eg: SQL/Oracle)
- Basic comprehension of the financial instruments and their related data (reference data, price data) and/or of frontend technologies (eg: React, Material Design, JSF UI) are a plus
- DevOps competences are appreciated (eg: Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift, Git, JIRA)
- Ability to prioritize your work and anticipate solutions
- Fluent in German and English (French is as plus)
If you have any questions, please call Arzu Güzelgün +41 58 399 48 41.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 48 41