- Be a part of a select team that creates an API Platform that will service the entire SIX and its clients.
- Use your interpersonal skills to work very closely with application architects, and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions.
- Continuous Automation of Enabling and Operational Processes
- Installation, administration, customization, and operations of the API Management Platform.
- The person will need to lead the upgrade of the DEV, QA, and Production Axway API Gateway and life cycle management.
- The person will participate in our BAU customer integration (existing use cases) and customer engineering (new use cases)
- On-call duties (Pikett)
- Experience with API Ecosystems such as Axway API- Management Platform
- Gateway deployment and configuration
- Proficient with PKI, SSL and SSH security implementations
- Knowledge of Web APIs, REST, XML, JSON, SOA/Web services, Internet/network security standards (WS Security, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, JWT, etc)
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and automation frameworks :
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Proficient with Linux OS and scripting skills such as Perl, Python, etc
- Strong work-ethic, able to work in T-Shaped & Agile Methodology Team Setup
- Communicative team-player, able to coordinate, steer, and make decisions
- Fluent in German and English
If you have any questions, please call Rosie Robson:
Phone: +41 58 399 28 93
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 28 93