- You're a Software Engineer:
Coding is fun! But you are aware there is more than coding - like requirements engineering, solution design, testing and so on...
- You're curious:
Learning from other smart team members and sharing experiences is just normal for you
- You're Agile:
Writing user stories and test cases, working transparently, giving and taking feedback is a way of working in which you feel comfortable
- You're DevOps:
It's not just a buzzword, it is your attitude. Taking over responsibility, challenging the status quo, eliminating waste, bringing in new ideas and solutions is your passion
- A well-founded IT educated personality with passion for the whole software lifecycle including willingness to be sometimes on call outside of office hours
- Focus on Java technologies such as JEE (JSF, CDI, JMS etc.) and DevOps knowledge (Scripting, Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift)
- Experience/Interested in working with C/C++ applications is a plus
- Positive, initiative and result-driven attitude with high sense for quality
- Communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- Very good level of English, German is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Rosie Robson.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 28 93