- Define best practices and standards for testing and build tools to automate our release processes
- Use the latest open source tools and technologies to build first-class software to automate testing and develop a reusable test automation framework
- Develop and maintain efficient test cases that cover all functional requirements and force defects to appear -Identify opportunities to automate testing using a variety of tools and techniques
- Investigate, triage, and troubleshoot software defects if they occur after deployment
- Conduct root cause analysis and create action plans to mitigate future incidents
- You will have the flexibility to be creative and innovative whilst personally disrupting the status quo
- Develop testing strategies designed to improve software quality and the development lifecycle
- Making our testing practices the best–in-class will be your main mission, so you'll have many opportunities to create sophisticated automated test systems and implement your own improvements
- Join conferences and meetups to keep up with the testers in and outside of SIX Swiss Exchange and expect you to apply that knowledge to building and improving our processes here
- Higher educational achievement in Engineering or a Technology related field
- 2-5 years of test automation experience
- Strong skills in the use of modern scripting languages, testing tools and tracking utilities .
- Experience in software engineering with Java and scripting languages (eg. Bash, Python)
- Basic experience with Linux or a UNIX based operating system
- Experience in the use of DevOps tools ( e.g. Git, Jenkins, Docker) would be an advantage
- High level of German and English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to solve problems and quickly master new technologies
- Experience delivering with tight deadlines and ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, specifically SCRUM
- Commitment to continual education about technology, components and services
- Ability to independently drive improvements based on a combination of your business and technological understanding
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56