- As member of an agile and multidisciplinary developer team you design and develop together with colleagues new features for the platform; your main attention is the back-end / data storage area
- Showing enthusiasm to extend the own field of activity and having the will to deal with new technologies such as NoSQL DB, Advanced usage of Elastic Search, ...
- Analyze new incoming requirements, discussion and alignment with the market division, project management as well as other stakeholders
- Documentation and presentation of the new developed functionality
- Troubleshooting and 3rd level support
- Participate and help to drive DevOps topics such as enhancing the CI/CD pipeline, (test-) automation as well as improving the agile process
- Higher education in information technology (university degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as software engineer
- Very good knowledge in Java 8 and Spring is a must; JEE, NoSQL and Elastic Search is a big plus •Distinct analytical and conceptual thinking, good problem-solving skills and decision-abilities
- Solid knowledge of agile software engineering practices and principles; in the area of CI/CD highly desired
- Knowledge of tools/frameworks throughout the development life cycle such as GIT, Jenkins, Docker and JIRA/Confluence
- Initiative and result-driven attitude with sense for quality
- Communicative, team-oriented personality
- Fluent in German and English language
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56