As part of the small team in charge of MDS+, the low-latency market data platform of SIX Swiss Exchange, your main responsibilities will be:
- authoring and maintaining software specifications
- analysis of requirements and production of impact analysis documents
- definition, design, implementation and maintenance the testing strategy, toolset, test suites
- third-level support
Working language: English; German and French additional assets
You bring minimum 10 years professional experience in one or more of the following:
- software testing, in particular test automation, software validation and test tools engineering
- software specification and analysis
- C++ or Java engineering in Linux environments
- working within large, multi-year projects
You hold a relevant university or engineering degree and further, you bring business and technical knowledge and experience of automated stock exchange systems or low-latency messaging systems (preferably both).
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 2991