- Defining, designing, implementing and maintaining our reference data entry applications
- Collaboration in a motivated team with a high level of skills and ambition
- Authoring and maintaining all the needed technical documentation
- Continuous learning (trainings, pair programming, etc)
- Participate and help to drive DevOps topics such as enhancing the CI/CD pipeline, (test-) automation as well as improving the agile process
- Standby Duty as part of the on-call service provided by every team member
- Advanced knowledge in JSE, JEE, Spring, Databases
- DevOps competences are welcome (Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift)
- Initiative and result-driven attitude with good sense for quality
- Team player who brings ideas, presents his work results and likes pair-proramming
- Knowledge in Eclipse RCP is a plus
- Good written and spoken German language skills are a plus too. English is a must
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.